100% Organic Helichrysum Floral Water (Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water)
Helichrysum is a favorite in the natural world for skin care. Our organic Helichrysum floral water is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh golden flowers of the herb with the botanical name Helichrysum italicum. The plant is also called Immortella, Straw Flower and Curry Plant. It has a deeply saturated warm, herbal, sweet aroma with a pronounced copper hue. It is designed to awaken the skin with immediate, nourishing hydration.
What makes the Helichrysum Organic Floral Water unique is its excellent therapeutic and regenerating properties on the skin. It is able to slow down the aging process, protect against environmental stressors and revitalize the skin to full radiance.
Immortella hydrosole supports the natural regeneration of the epidermis, and the high content of antioxidants help cells protect themselves from damage caused by free radicals. Aromatic water from Immortella has mild anticoagulant and fluidizing properties that make it a valuable ally in the fight against stretch marks.
Helichrysum flower water contains the water-soluble essential oil components of the plant and has a cleansing, hydrating, antibacterial, revitalizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and circulatory effect on the skin.
Helichrysum hydrolate is used as a first aid for sports injuries, joint pain, swelling, burns, bruises, minor injuries, as well as sore and inflamed muscles. The decongestant (reduces swelling, drains secretions) and soothing effect of Immortella floral water leads to instant improvement of symptoms.
By improving blood circulation, the use of organic Floral Water from Immortella can be useful in case of heaviness, fatigue and swelling of the legs, as well as to reduce dark circles around the eyes.
In combination with organic floral water from Clary Sage, Helichrysumwater is used in vaginal showers to relieve the symptoms of endometriosis, fibroids and painful cycle. Applied regularly and in combination with appropriate therapies with essential oils, it can significantly improve these conditions.
• Cleanses, softens, hydrates, and tones the skin
• Reduces skin inflammation associated with acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea
• Soothes sunburn and radiation burns
• Helps fade scars and age spots
• Prevents the appearance of stretch marks
• Clarifies the complexion and supports lifeless skin by stimulating the natural production of collagen
• Reduces the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage
• Accelerates the healing of cuts, scars, bruises
• Promotes faster healing of the skin after surgery and dental interventions
• Helps to quickly remove swelling and bruises
• Relieves heaviness and fatigue in the legs
• Relieves the symptoms of endometriosis, fibroids, and painful cycle.
• Tonic to hydrate and soothe the skin
• Cold compress - for light bruises and abrasions
• Oral hygiene water
• Gargle after dental treatment
• Body spray - after serious skin injuries
• Aftershave for men - relieves skin discomfort after shaving
• Perfect addition to natural clay masks
• Eye compress
• Compresses and wet wraps for abrasions
• Excellent help for cleaning and faster healing of wounds from tattoos or body piercings.