100% Organic Hyssop Floral Water (Hyssopus officinalis Flower Water)
The organic floral water from Hyssop is an excellent natural tonic for face, body and hair. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action and serves as a first-class antiseptic that disinfects, cleanses, tones and restores the skin's natural functions. These properties of the natural floral water from Hyssop make it a particularly valuable ingredient for enriching antibacterial masks, serums, scrubs, creams and lotions that help wounds heal faster and improve overall skin health.
Hyssop floral water contains antibacterial and refreshing ingredients that regulate sweating, prevent the spread of bacteria and neutralize unpleasant odors without disrupting the body's natural sweating process. The natural water from Hyssop has a cooling effect and a pleasant aroma, which create a unique feeling of freshness during the hot summer days.
A valuable quality of Hyssop hydrosol is its ability to provide special care for the thin and sensitive area around the eyes, where the first symptoms of aging appear: the skin loses freshness, swelling and fine wrinkles appear. Compresses with organic floral water from Hyssop can help deal with such imperfections. They quickly eliminate swelling, help the natural regeneration of the skin, reduce rosacea and fine wrinkles.
Hyssop flower water is also a modern alternative to a hair rinsing ritual that was used in ancient times to enrich the hair with nutrients and give more shine, elasticity and strength to the hair.
Hyssop floral water is considered an excellent biostimulator. Its aromatic molecules and active ingredients improve the ability to retain and reproduce in the mind of previous impressions and experiences, contribute to improving memory and concentration of thoughts. At the same time, water affects the psycho-emotional state by improving mood and relaxing, reducing anxiety and restlessness.
• Cleanses, tones and moisturizes the skin
• Soothes the skin after traumatic procedures (deep cleansing, peeling, dermabrasion), sunburn, after shaving, insect bites
• Has a weak cooling effect
• Lightens the face and reduces skin pigmentation
• Helps reduce the appearance of age spots
• Stimulates collagen production
• Accelerates wound healing
• Affects the reduction of hyperemia - redness of the face
• Helps reduce unwanted fluid retention
• Normalizes the function of the sebaceous and sweat glands
• Reduces excessive sweating
• Effectively relieves itchy scalp and prevents dandruff
• Improves growth processes and strengthens hair follicles
• Invigorates the mind and improves concentration.
• Tonic for the care of all skin types, especially effective for skin prone to irritation and inflammation, problematic and acne-prone skin
• Natural makeup remover
• Eye compress
• Compresses and wet wraps for abrasions
• Cleansing - for gynecological diseases
• Natural deodorant spray
• Excellent basis for the preparation of antimicrobial clay masks to remove acne
• Ice cubes for breast elasticity
• Hair shine spray
• Gargle - for sore throat, angina, enlarged tonsils and gingivitis.