100% Organic Walnut cold-pressed oil Juglans Regia Seed Oil
Organic walnut oil is obtained by cold pressing walnuts from Juglans regia. It has a nice amber tone and a rich, pleasantly nutty walnut flavor.
Walnut kernel oil is rich in polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins B, E, A, P, C, carotenoids, micro and macro elements (zinc, iodine, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, cobalt ) and other biologically active substances. However, its greatest value lies in ellagic acid - a natural antioxidant that slows the aging process, improves brain function, and boosts immunity.
Organic walnut oil differs from all other edible vegetable oils because it consists mainly ALA - alpha-linolenic acid. It is an omega-3 essential fatty acid which is used by the body to make the essential eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid (found in oily fish like salmon, cod and tuna). Omega-3 fatty acids are extremely beneficial for the cardiovascular system, have a protective function on the nervous system and the brain, and contribute to normal cell growth.
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases, normalize triglyceride levels and increase HDL (good cholesterol), reduce the accumulation of cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels, thin the blood and thus prevent the formation of blood clots, which may cause strokes.
The omega-3 fatty acids in walnut oil improve brain health. They are an important part of the outer membrane of brain cells that improve the transmission of nerve impulses necessary to improve memory and mental activity.
Organic walnut oil is rich in polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory properties and act as antioxidants, successfully fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
Walnut oil can reduce the production of inflammatory proteins in the body due to its content of ALA - alpha-linolenic acid. It is successfully used in the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases, helps in the healing of wounds, cracks and burns on the skin. It is used to treat psoriasis, eczema, and furunculosis.
Walnut oil is effective in helping you lose weight. It provokes the body to thermogenesis - a natural process that boosts metabolism, accelerates fat burning, reduces appetite and hunger, and cleanses the body of toxins.
Consuming walnut oil can improve poor blood sugar control associated with type 2 diabetes. Its beneficial effect on blood sugar control comes from its high concentration of antioxidants, which can help combat oxidative stress associated with high blood sugar levels.
The benefits of walnut oil in hair care are remarkable. The fatty acids in walnut oil moisturize the dry ends of the hair, restore the damaged areas, accelerate the regeneration process and give the hair shine. The rich vitamin complex serves as protection against ultraviolet rays in summer and increases the elasticity and strength of the hair. Trace elements strengthen the follicles, treat dandruff and stimulate the processes responsible for normal hair growth.
Walnut oil has great benefits in keeping the skin looking youthful. It has a moisturizing and emollient effect, nourishes and soothes the skin, increases elasticity and improves the complexion and tone of the skin, helps remove the visible capillaries, softens rough areas on nails, feet and knees.
The golden oil of the walnut is ideal for summer. Rich in cinnamic acid, it also offers natural sun protection and can be used as a light sun protection. Organic walnut oil stores and provides moisture, at the same time allows the sun's rays to penetrate deeper into the epidermis, making the complexion more durable and pleasantly golden brown.
• Significantly reduces the risk of heart attack
• Lowers the cholesterol level and is suitable for the treatment of arteriosclerosis
• Increases the body's resistance to respiratory diseases
• Supports the expectoration and liquefaction of secretions in bronchitis, tuberculosis and asthma
• Increases mental performance, normalizes sleep and reduces fatigue
• Effectively fights free radicals and prevents premature skin aging and the development of chronic diseases
• It is characterized by regenerating and healing wounds, therefore it is used for burns, wounds, dermatitis, skin ulcers and chronic skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, furunculosis).
• Restores the lining of the gastrointestinal tract and is used in the treatment of ulcers and colitis
• Acts as a laxative and remedy for intestinal worms
• Improves breastfeeding and improves the nutritional properties of breast milk
• Lowers blood sugar levels
• Has a natural antidepressant function in the fight against stress
• Delays brain aging and reduces the risk of chronic neurodegenerative diseases
• Normalizes hyperthyroidism
• Promotes full mental, physical and sexual development in the growing phase of children
• Improves the condition of the skin and hair.
Walnuts are the healthiest food in the world. Due to its taste and content of essential fatty acids, oil-soluble vitamins and biologically valuable ingredients, organic walnut oil can be a very important part of a healthy diet. Walnut oil is an indispensable helper when preparing salad dressings or when seasoning fried fish and meat. Its dense, but delicately nutty taste combines perfectly with the acidity of balsamic vinegar and wine vinegar.
Its natural and pure appearance allows it to be used for cosmetic purposes, as a massage oil, or as an ingredient of various face and hair masks and as an additive to face creams and body lotions.